Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Since I was a child, I always wanted to travel to this country. A country where words like fascinating, enchanting, stunning, ancient, magical and mystical aren't enough to express the wonderful place that is... I'm talking about Mexico, this country has a great gastronomy culture, a extraordinary culture by itself and an important historical for the rest of the world for this and more is the best country to travel in my personal opinion. The majority of the information that I know of this country is from the TV shows and News that I have read, but I have family and friend who traveled to Mexico and they said that is exactly how the society shows us on the internet and social media. The most important thing that I want to do there is to visit Chichen Itza, I hear that is a really impressive place and doesn't compare with any other place, I can't understand how people without technology advanced could do such an extraordinary structure and probably the most fascinating of the world, just thinking this I feel really excited.
 


Comentarios

Entradas populares