Post 2: The Best Concert Ever


Well, I don't know how to start... The greatest concert that I never seen and my last concert was Morat concert. I went in the year 2018 with my cousin who also like Morat, we were a really big fans of Pop music, well even now we are a big fan of Pop music, in those time I was child so I was really excited to see my favorite band in all the world. This concert was in the Movistar Arena, in the middle of O'Higgins Park, next to the Fantasylandia (a really beautiful place). I like it because the atmosphere was something that I never felt before, the people cheering, singing, etc. Morat is a Colombian music band, I know them since 2016 with their fist album I like them since then. The atmosphere in the concert was calm compared with other concert that I went and this was one of my favorite things and why I consider that like the greatest concert of my life and I really expect that I could see them one more time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares